PlansDrop is a secure, easy, no-contact way to upload electronic documents to a construction project.
When you first use PlansDrop you will be required to create an account using the SIGN UP HERE link.
Why do I need an account?
- Convenience - you only need to fill in your contact information one time. You can then upload plans to any of your projects in any of the participating municipalities using the same login.
- Reference - your account information will be associated with the project so if you need to be contacted before the project can move forward, the reviewing agency can do that.
- Accountability - PlansDrop is a convenience for you, but users need to be accountable to keep them from mischief and wasting the time and disc space of the host.
What information will I be asked for?
When you register as a public user or contractor you will be asked to provide the following information:
- A valid Email Address. This will be your user login id and you will receive a verification email to this account, so don't fake it.
- A Password of 12 characters or longer.
- Your Full Name. This can also be the name of your company.
- A valid Phone Number where you can be contacted about your application.
- An Address where correspondence can be sent.
- The answer to the security question to prevent automated requests (e.g. spambots).
Once you have filled in the form, use the Register Now button to submit your registration.
Once you submit your registration request by selecting the Register Now button, you will receive a thank you message (shown below) and a confirmation email at the address provided to confirm your account. Select the link in the email to verify your account. You can now log into PlansDrop and start submitting your project plans.