PlansDrop was created to give governments and applicants a safe, secure, no contact way to transfer project plans.
What you can do:
- Input basic project information (location, description, etc.)
- Upload project documents such as applications, plans, forms
- Upload pre-project documents
- Check on project upload status (e.g. is it complete, are more items needed)
- Upload corrected documents
What you can not do:
- Make application fee payments
- Schedule inspections
- Select any row to open that Project.
- To sort the project list, select any of the column headings. Use the arrow to switch the order.
- To search the list, enter text or numbers in the Search box and select enter.
- If you have a large number of projects, you can limit the search to one column (e.g. location).
- To clear the search, remove the entry in the Search box and select enter.
- Only 7 projects will be loaded per page. Use the arrows or numbers to scroll through the pages.
- You can return to the Project dashboard by selecting the CityView logo or text in the upper left.
- If the information does not update, use the browser refresh/reload button
- Files can be upload via a folder search or using drag and drop.
- A project will have one of the following statuses:
- New - This is the default status when you create a new project. The project will stay as New until the staff has reviewed it.
- Waiting for Submittals - This status indicates that one or more of the required documents is missing or is incomplete. You will need to open the project and check which documents need attention.
- Verify Resubmission - Once you have resubmitted rejected documents, they will be verified by staff.
- Canceled - If no action is taken on a project after a period of time (e.g. uploads are not added or corrected), it will automatically close. Therefore, you should not create a project until your documents are ready for submission.
- Closed - Once the staff is satisfied with the quality and content of the submittal documents, the project is closed. This does not mean the application as a whole is closed, it just means there is nothing further to do in PlansDrop.
- Only staff members can change the project status.